Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coming Clean

Let's start with one thing you will not find in this blog:  beautiful photos of my home decorating projects.  Allow me to explain:
Need I say more?  This is how the kitchen looks on a typical day by the end of lunch time and the start of nap time.  And it did begin clean in the morning.  And will I rush down to tidy it the minute I put the girls down for naps?  Heck, no! I'll have a big sigh of relief, check my email, grab a cup of coffee and a sweet treat.  Then, I'll scurry around the house doing things like getting stuff ready for dinner during the 0-20 minutes of free time that I get before either one or two girls is up and screaming for mommy.

What will you find on this blog?  Meal plans and recipes, kids craft ideas, outings, and perhaps general musings.  Maybe even a little mom fashion.  Basically, the things I'm into.

No comments:

Post a Comment