Monday, February 13, 2012

Potty Training Take 2

After a few days of going back to diapers, Shelby awoke from her nap on Sunday and asked to use the potty. She had a terrific afternoon! Every hour or so I set Shelby on the potty and she peed in it. And between potty visits, she kept her undies dry! Since then, we have had undies days and diapers days, and I generally let her choose because she almost always chooses undies. Even our undies days are mostly wet, but she is still peeing in the potty frequently so I'm letting her set the rules for the most part.

We are using the Gerber padded underwear (not waterproof – I bought these and they were huge and noisy!) and Bummis Whisper Pants. We also have a pair of Kisaluvs pocket trainers and Blueberry trainers. I've been using these for outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment