Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Potty Training Week 3

Week 3 of potty training is off to a great start! Last week, Shelby only had one accident. She is now wearing regular non-absorbent undies and pants around the house, and while she isn't great about telling me when she needs to go, we go pretty frequently since I am pregnant, and she does a great job of telling me at the last second if she is about to have an accident (legs suddenly crossed and a high-pitched “no,” “pee-pee,” or “potty” accompany the worried look on her face). I know that we will probably have plenty more wet days in our future and I'm not sure when I will be brave enough to put her in just undies (as opposed to the absorbent undies and waterproof trainers she wears out of the house now) for outings, but for now, I'm feeling very optimistic! She still won't poop in the potty and sleeps in diapers, but I'll be happy if she's just in undies for the daytime by the time the new baby is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment