Sunday, February 12, 2012

What we are eating

Saturday: Out to dinner on a double date! (What? I need to feed the kiddo? Thank goodness for leftover chicken and broccoli.)

Sunday: Burgers with bourbon, mustard and chives; salad with honey dijon vinagrette (Test Kitchen 51 & 383)

These burgers were really good!

Monday: Seafood bisque (made by my husband and frozen in the freezer), Artisan Bread boule (you can google this recipe and find it on the authors' blog), salad

Tuesday: Mom is making dinner for my birthday: grandmonther’s deep fried tacos, enchiladas, and lemon cake with lemon buttercream frosting! Yum! I will be making my own birthday cake because I enjoy baking.

Wednesday/Thursday: slow roasted beef with all purpose gravy, glazed pearl onions , roasted red potatoes with shallot, lemon, and thyme (Test Kitchen 348, 136, & 141)

Friday: take out or leftovers

Saturday: dinner in with friends (menu TBD)

Lunches: egg salad with bacon & radishes on whole wheat bread (Test Kitchen 83 & 457), salmon patties, grilled cheese on Test Kitchen whole wheat bread (457) & tomato soup (Baby 140)

To cook like me, use the cookbooks I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment